Traditional Chinese Medicine Remedies For Constipation Also Showing Weight Loss Benefits
By Marcus Koll
The fundamentals of Traditional Chinese Medicine were developed in excess of 3,000 years ago. Usage of the TCM principle continues to grow worldwide to this day. The basic premise of TCM is balance. If balance is not established then there can be a disturbance in the human organs and illness can result. The goal of TCM has been and still is to achieve and maintain that balance with acupuncture, massage, herbs and natural foods. For this writing we will not get into the details, but balance is qi and it is controlled by the forces of life called yin and yang. They are competing elements depicted by heaven and earth, warmth and cold, dry and wet, and etc.
One of the early and basic fundamentals of TCM dealt with constipation. If the human the body was not in balance, constipation could be one of the results. That fundamental also suggested that continued constipation may be a cause of premature aging and death. It results from the bowel not being properly cleansed during protracted constipation. The basic fundamentals of TCM suggest that waste retained in the bowel may lead to colon cancer, Alzheimer's, skin blemishes and more.
For thousands of years natural plants have been used to treat constipation and return the body to balance. There are several herbs well-known over centuries of consumption to be the most beneficial. The increased application of TCM instigated a growing increase in trying several groupings and dosages of the traditional herbs. The results in many instances have been extremely constructive. For example, the right recipes and dosages traditionally used for constipation have shown positive benefit in weight loss.
The speculation behind the weight loss is that the right mixture and dosages of herbs will boost your metabolism, reducing absorption of nutrients in the small intestine while eliminating waste that would otherwise stay in the system. This can take place safely and effectively without irritation of the intestinal tract or bowel. The combined profit is bowel cleansing and weight loss.
There are a mass of herbs used globally for constipation. Those listed below, mixed correctly and in the right quantity, have shown optimistic results in the shared benefit of bowel cleansing and weight loss.
1. Ziziphi Spinosae - actions include replenishing the liver, cause tranquiliztion, arrest excessive perspiration and promote the production of body fluid (thus helping constipation).
2. Cistanches - actions include treatment of male impotence, seminal emissions, constipation and infertility.
3. Cordyceps - a fungal mushroom from China that has multiple actions in the immune system, improving sexual function for men and women, improving physical performance, providing anti-aging and fatigue reducing effects, improving respiratory function, enhancing cellular oxygen uptake, improving circulation and protecting the liver and kidneys.
4. Abutili - the primary action is to counteract toxicity in the body that could be caused by residual waste in the system.
5. Hemp Leaf - the primary action is to provide fiber required for healthy and cleansed bowel
6. Armeniacae Amarum - extracted from dried Apricot seeds, actions are to relieve cough and asthma and to relax the bowel.
Achieve the combined benefit of cleansing your system while losing weight. It could work for you. The remedies have been used successfully for over 3,000 years.
Colonlite by Lanlay is formulated with all of the ingredients described above. Try Colonlite before starting another unsuccessful weight loss program.
Article Source: Traditional Chinese Medicine Remedies For Constipation Also Showing Weight Loss Benefits